In accordance with Florida Law, prior to enrollment, prospective students must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Hold a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Have taken and received passing grades in college level courses in Math and English (worth 3 credits each), or demonstrate competencies by passing the College Level Equivalent Proficiency (CLEP) for Math and/or English. Click here for more information: https://clep.collegeboard.org
- THESE MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT
In addition to Florida Law requirements, prior to enrollment, prospective students must:
- Attend an “Aspiring Student Meeting” or equivalent workshop (see events schedule).
- Attend a 15 hour minimum Childbirth Education Training within the last two (2) years or hold a current Childbirth Educator Certification. Click here for FSTM-approved Childbirth Educator Trainings.
- Attend a 15 hour minimum Doula training within the last two (2) years, or hold a current Doula certification. Click here for FSTM-approved Doula Trainings.
DOULA & CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION *** MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE END OF AUGUST 2015! YOU CAN APPLY NOW AND COMPLETE THESE COURSES OVER THE SUMMER!