How to apply:
The 2016-17 Florida School of Traditional Midwifery application is ONLINE!
Applications for 2017 will be accepted until April 15th, 2017.
To begin the application process:
Click here to begin the application, then click on the “New Applicant” link to get started.
The following application documents are required for a COMPLETE application:
- A $75 Application Fee (You will be invoiced).
- A notarized/official copy of your high school transcripts or notarized copy of your diploma.
- Notarized documentation of all official name changes (if applicant has had a name change that appears different from birth certificate, official transcripts, certifications and/or diplomas).
- Proof of Doula Training within the last two years.
- A Current Resume
- A copy of any current professional license
- Your Personal Statement, formatted and saved according to These Guidelines.
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary schools, colleges, universities, or vocational programs
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Optional, but recommended: Proof of Childbirth Education training within the last two years.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.